September 15, 2005

Veronika's Letter of Introduction









Veronika Takmazyan
25 Poncetta, Apt #129
Daly City, CA 94015


September 15, 2005

Dr. Sylvia Schoemaker
Lincoln University
401 15th Street
Oakland, CA 94612

Dear Dr. Schoemaker:

I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Veronika Takmazyan. I was born in Sochi, Russia in 1985. After graduating from high school I entered to Sochi State University for Tourism and Recreation, majoring in management. In 2005 I graduated with a B.A. and decided to try the Work and Travel program, provided by our university. My aim was to improve my language and to continue my education. I chose Lincoln University because it was ideal for me –a diverse student body, stimulating learning environment and access to a strong alumni network.
Working closely with students from around the world and from different industries helps me learn more about team work and the importance of aligning objectives and clear communication. then, after at least five years of work experience, I'll have the foundation that will help me have a better future.

Sincerely yours,

Veronika Takmazyan